Monday, February 6, 2012

COURAGEOUS

Have you seen this new movie?  We just watched it this weekend.  I'm so thankful that I have a husband who is a "Courageous" man.  He has become the spiritual leader of our home and takes the boys to Bible study each week.  He is mentoring our boys to grow them into honorable men through a program they attend called SONS (Society of Noble Sons).  He spends time with them backpacking, hiking, camping, fly fishing (tying flies for their almost weekly fishing trips) or just playing games.  He is a great dad and a great father and I can't wait to see his relationship with our new girls.  He is so excited to get them home and tells me they are going to become great fly fishers too!

The girls' grandfather travels and has an embassy interview this Wednesday.  Hopefully we will clear and know when our travel dates will be soon.

1 comment:

EJF said...

I might add the power of prayer is an amazing thing. I believe it is the beginning step of my hubby's transformation from being a good dad and husband to a "Courageous" father and husband. Wives, pray for your husbands. They have the most difficult call and responsibility in treating and taking care of their family as Christ does the church. Ephesians 5:25.