Tuesday, November 29, 2011

T, L, AND Z UPDATE

Good news!  T, L and Z all have pending adoptions now and I've learned that two of the families live near us.  How cool is that.  It will be fun for our girls to have friends nearby that they new at the Care Center in Ethiopia.

This is the last week for the auction to raise funds for the three families adopting these older boys.  http://tlcfortlz.blogspot.com/

We are still praying that the girls' Grandfather will make it to court this week.  However we did find out that our court date will remain the same regardless of when he travels.  We just won't pass court until he does make it to court.

Last week I was feeling quite anxious about things and God sent me a strong message about worry at Sunday's service.  The pastor said we worry when we have a wrong perspective, focus and priorities.  Boy was that convicting for me because I could pin point my misplaced earthly perspective and my focus on the negative (what might go wrong).  How easily it is to forget God's past provision and that He is sovereign and in control.  No matter what happens, He will keep His promises and guide us to the end of this journey.

Thank you for your prayers for these wonderful boys and our family.

1 comment:

kids said...

Indeed indeed.. We've all struggled with that. And yet He proves Himself faithful over and over, doesn't He?